WHAT WE DO:
Using a mixture of standing, seated and floor work, Pregnancy Fit aims to work the whole body using light resistance and props. This class will pay special attention to posture, core and breathing and allow you to become more in tune with your changing body. A lot of women are unsure of what they can and can’t do when it comes to exercise during pregnancy so this class aims to give women the confidence to keep active by doing exercise that will support the body and prepare you for birth and beyond.
Exercises are chosen specially for the pregnant woman and will prepare the body for the physical challenges of each trimester, promote good posture minimising back pain, maintain pelvic floor function, manage pelvic discomfort, maintain muscle strength and tone, release tightness and promote relaxation through breathing.
You can join this class at any stage of pregnancy so long as you have clearance by your midwife or GP to exercise.
COVID-19 update: we have decided to continue offering these classes online.
Here’s how it will work…
- Book on to the next start date below
- You will receive an invitation via email to a meeting on Zoom including all the details needed to set up your device
- Your instructor Kellie will be in touch with you before the first class to go over your health questionnaire
- Each class will be recorded so that you can view it at anytime, anywhere
- You can contact your instructor Kellie via phone or email to discus anything about your exercise needs or even just for a chat!