WHAT WE DO:
This course is all about reconnecting with your body after having a baby. We will work from the inside out activating your core and pelvic floor to restore function and strength using breathing, movement and resistance using thera bands.
Exercises are chosen to address posture, function and strength so the intensity is dependent on where you are at in your recovery. Being small classes we can give more individual attention ensuring you are doing the correct exercises at the right level for you. We use a mix of exercises including Pilates but also like to ensure we cover exercises that are going to restore your body for daily function so you can move more freely and become more active.
Babies are welcome along too. We set the room up to include bouncy chairs and mats so you can have your little one beside you.
COVID-19 update: we have decided to continue this class online for now.
Here’s how it will work…
- Book on to the next start date below
- You will receive an invitation via email to a meeting on Zoom including all the details needed to set up your device
- Your instructor Kath will be in touch with you before the first class to go over your health questionnaire
- Each class will be recorded so that you can view it at anytime, anywhere
- You can contact your instructor Kath via email to discus anything about your exercise needs